Face masks will be required to enter the stadium and at all times in the stadium. The only exception is when eating or drinking.
No tailgating will be permitted in 2020. Please refrain from congregating in the parking areas.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you. You must follow all posted instructions while attending this event. **A mask is required at all times.**
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and persons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending this event you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and agree to waive and release any and all claims, actions and lawsuits related to COVID-19 against any party involved in the staging, production or distribution of this event.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ — A logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ — approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection at specified gates)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
- Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
All prohibited items at home athletic events remains the same, other than bags that do not meet the new clear bag policy.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag (4.5″ x 6.5″), briefcases, backpacks, and cinch bags of any kind, fanny packs, luggage of any kind, computer bags/cases, camera bags/cases, binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size (12″ x 6″ x 12″)
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks
- Food of any kind
- Video cameras, tripods, recording devices, detachable camera lenses over 6″, selfie sticks
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights, strobe lights and pointers
- Irritants such as artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners or posters
- Illegal drugs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there limitations on tailgating?
Tailgating will not be permitted in 2020. Please refrain from congregating in the parking areas.
What happens if I show up at the gate with a bag that is not permitted?
Fans with a prohibited bag will not be permitted inside the venue. Fans with prohibited bags will need to return their bags to their vehicle, and transfer their belongings to an approved clear plastic bag before entering the athletic venue.
How does this expedite my entry into the venue?
This policy enables us to move guests through our security checkpoints faster, allowing staff to be more efficient and effective in checking bags that are brought into the venue. In short, shorter lines mean fewer hassles, all while guests enjoy an improved sense of safety.
Are other Universities/Venues limiting bags?
Yes. More and more college institutions are adopting the NFL’s Clear Bag Policy. In fact, some like the University of Michigan and Michigan State University have taken more far-reaching measures and do not permit any type of bags.
How many bags can each person bring into the venue?
Each ticketed guest can carry one large clear bag — either a one-gallon Ziploc-style bag or the 12″ x 6″ x 12″ clear bag — plus a small clutch purse (4.5″ x 6.5″). The small clutch must be carried into the venue outside the clear bag and is subject to search.
What about diaper bags?
Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children must be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.
Can I carry cameras, binoculars, phones, or tablets separately from what I put in a clear bag?
Yes. Fans can continue to carry permitted items in their pockets and/or hands such as keys, phones, wallets, makeup, etc. if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch. Prohibited items have not changed. Camera and binocular cases will not be allowed.
Are clear backpacks permitted?
Yes. Clear backpacks that do not exceed the 12″ X 6″ X 12″ clear bag policy are permitted. Any type of clear bag that does not exceed the clear bag size and do not contact the one logo imprint (4.5″ tall X 3.4″ wide size maximum) is permitted.
What about bringing blankets in cold weather?
Fans will be able to bring blankets by tossing them over a shoulder or arm as they arrive the gate. These items can be screened easily.